The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship in Kruševac is a specialised institution whose mission is to support potential future and existing social entrepreneurs.
The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship in Kruševac was designed as a central meeting place for potential and existing social entrepreneurs.
The Center for Social Entrepreneurship in Kruševac performs the following tasks:
- Advising potential and existing social entrepreneurs;
- Supporting future social entrepreneurs in registering and starting work;
- Organization of joint activities with other interested parties;
- Public lobbying to create a stimulating environment for the development of social entrepreneurship in local communities;
- Organization of educational activities (lectures, workshops, etc.) on social entrepreneurship;
- Organizing research on social entrepreneurship;
- Promotion of social entrepreneurship;
- Other tasks related to the development of social entrepreneurship.
The Center for Social Entrepreneurship Kruševac operates in the premises at Jugovićeva 17/3, with working hours from 9 am to 2 pm. All interested parties can contact the Center in person, by phone at 063.7014630, by mail at the address given, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The Center for Social Entrepreneurship Kruševac was established at the end of December 2022 by the Civic Association for the Support of European Integration “Evrokontakt” from Kruševac within the project “Office for the Development of Social Entrepreneurship Kruševac”, financially supported by the European Union through the Regional Program for Local Democracy in the Western Balkans 2 (ReLOaD2) of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).